Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If it's good enough for Yuri Gagarin...



Hi girls and guys of Omsk,

How are you doing?

Well, let's start at the beginning. I'm Anita and I have been invited to be a guest blogger. I'm ... blushing !

A bit about me. I like cheesy pop music, I drink tea and never coffee, and Valéria the creator of the brand is a good friend of mine. Yesterday I showed her how to make my secret banana cake recipe which I think is why I got a request to blog.

Here is a photo... :-)


No sooner was is baked than it was consumed with passion, fresh and warm from the oven, the cream cheese topping sliding down fingers. While it was happily digesting in my satisfied belly, I was thinking that this delicious cake, and may I boldly add, a favourite of all my friends, has a lot in common with the Girls From Omsk clothing collection. Here's why...

It's made with love, from fresh ingredients only, mashed into a yummy digestable form, ready for consumption by girls n guys. It's closely guarded secret is simple, desired by many, and never quite captured by others. Worn keenly by many a fashionista, neighbour, and familiar strangers your run into on the street. Notice how it catches the sharp eye of Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space and an officially awarded Hero of the Soviet Union...

Ah, but I digress.

All this to say you can too now can sink your teeth in.

If you would like to satisfy your tastebuds, now is the time. The Autumn/Winter 2010 collection for guys n gals is fresh out of the oven. Click here to grab your own slice.


New collection photos by Ulrike Biets (http://www.ulrikebiets.com)

---
New Unisex Autumn/Winter 2010 collection online. Click here to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment